The machinery inside a watch that keeps things ticking is called the movement or a calibre. A synonym of size, the word ‘calibre’, first used as a watchmaking term in 1715, originally referred to the build of a watch movement—the layout, dimensions, shape and size of the wheels, barrels, bridges and so on.
Today the word is a substitute for movement, the complete mechanism with the mainspring, escape wheel, bridges, gear train, and other components, including the rotor in automatic watches. Calibres are either mechanical or quartz-based. While the latter are powered mostly by a battery, the former can either be manual winding, or self-would by an oscillating mass or rotor.
The Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium features:
- Polished titanium case with brushed finished top & bottom center links between the lugs.
- Titanium bezel with a brushed finished top & polished finished beveled edge, secured with 6 polished “H” style titanium screws.
- Polished titanium crown engraved with the Hublot logo.
- Blue composite resin “bezel lug” sandwiched between the bezel & case.
- Flat blue dial.
- Applied stainless steel index hour markers.
- Polished finished stainless steel hands.
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Hublot Caliber HUB1112, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 63 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
- Hublot Watches Price in UAE
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
|Clasp||Push Button Folding Clasp|