This design has a sun brushed silvery opaline dial with white gold coloured Roman numeral hour markers as well as polished cabochons. The striking switch features a date window, power reserve small seconds dial and indicator, and it is shielded by a scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
The 39.5 mm stainless steel case is provided on a brown leather strap. At the heart of the timepiece is the Co Axial calibre 2627.
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Silver opaline (flat) dial with a very sunray finish & a metallic silvered chapter ring.
- Applied polished rose gold toned Roman Numeral & dot hour markers.
- Polished rose gold toned faceted hands.
- Date window displayed at the 3 o’clock position.
- Small seconds counter located at the 9 o’clock position.
- Power reserve indicator located at the 6 o’clock position.
- COSC-certified Omega Caliber 2627 automatic chronometer movement with a co-axial escapement, 29 jewels, and a power reserve of 48 hours.
Specification: Omega De-Ville Prestige Automatic Chronograph